LOUISVILLE, KY (September 7th, 2022) The creators of Bourbon Pursuit, the highest ranked podcast in bourbon, are hitting the road on a thirteen-city tour to visit five states over the next three months to launch Pursuit United Bourbon and Pursuit United Rye. As a part of their 2022 Road Trip Tour, co-founders Kenny Coleman and Ryan Cecil will be visiting retail locations and whiskey festivals in Kentucky, Ohio, Illinois, Tennessee, and Texas starting in September.
“I couldn’t be more excited to meet bourbon enthusiasts across the country over the next three months,” says Kenny Coleman. “This will be a great opportunity to shake hands with listeners of the podcast and give them a chance to try Pursuit United.” This is the first time the Pursuit team has done any public meet-and-greets.
Pursuit United Bourbon and Pursuit United Rye will be available at all locations for visitors to try and discover their favorite. “We have a compelling story with Pursuit United because we aren’t bottling one mashbill from one distillery. We are showcasing the art of the blend using different mashbills from multiple distilleries in various states with diverse climates,” says Ryan Cecil. “This is a great opportunity to share our whiskey and give people the chance to try our products without just taking our word for it.”
“This is a great opportunity to share our whiskey and give people the chance to try our products without just taking our word for it.”
The tour kicks off next week. Store locations and times will be updated on https://pursuitspirits.com/tour and shared on social media.
- 9/12 | Louisville, KY | Liquor Barn Springhurst | 5-7pm
- 9/16-18 | Bardstown, KY | Kentucky Bourbon Festival | 12-6pm
- 9/20 | Toledo, OH | Joseph’s Beverage Center | 11am-1pm
- 9/20 | Cleveland, OH | Minotti’s Rocky River Wine Shop | 3-5pm
- 9/21 | Columbus, OH | The Hills Market | 12-2pm
- 9/21 | Columbus, OH | Galloway Wine & Spirits | 3-5pm
- 9/22 | Dayton, OH | Centerville Liquor & Wine | 12-2pm
- 9/22 | Mason, OH | Arrow Wine & Spirits | 4-6pm
- 9/26 | Louisville, KY | Doc’s Bourbon Room | 6-8pm
- 10/5 | Chicago, IL | Binny’s Location TBA | TBA
- 10/6 | Chicago, IL | Binny’s Location TBA | TBA
- 10/12 | Memphis, TN | Location TBA | TBA
- 10/13 | Nashville, TN | Midtown Corkdorks Wine & Spirits | 4-7pm
- 11/2 | Dallas, TX | Location TBA | TBA
- 11/3 | Dallas, TX | Location TBA | TBA
- 11/4 | Houston, TX | Location TBA | TBA
- 11/5 | Houston, TX | Houston Whiskey Social | 6-9pm
- 11/18 | Lexington, KY | Total Wine & More Hamburg | 4-6pm
Pursuit United Bourbon Batch #7CC: A proprietary blend of three mashbills from three distilleries in three different states and aging conditions. An uncommon bourbon experience.
- KY – Bardstown Bourbon Co. (75% Corn, 21% Rye, and 4% Malted Barley)
- TN – Undisclosed but NOT in Tullahoma (80% Corn, 10% Rye, 10% Malted Barley)
- NY – Finger Lakes Distilling (70% Local Corn, 20% Red Winter Wheat, 10% Malted Barley)
Pursuit United Rye Batch #7CC: A distinctive blend of three rye mashbills honoring two states known for producing notable rye whiskeys. A rye for the bourbon drinker.
- MD – Sagamore Spirit (A: 52% Rye, 43% Corn, 5% Malted Barley / B: 95% Rye, 5% Malted Barley)
- KY – Bardstown Bourbon Co. (95% Rye, 5% Malted Barley)
ABOUT PURSUIT SPIRITS: Founded in 2018 by the creators of the popular podcast Bourbon Pursuit, Pursuit Spirits is rooted in providing consumers an uncommon whiskey experience, focused on transparency and access to unique whiskeys. Today, Pursuit Spirits offers award-winning small-batch products with Pursuit United Bourbon and Pursuit United Rye as well as their single barrel product, Pursuit Series. For more information, please visit www.pursuitspirits.com.